Tuscaloosa Tax Pro has over 10 years of experience and follow all state guidelines. Our company is part of the National Notary Association and Notary 2 Pro.
Why notarized documents?
Documents are notarized to deter fraud and to ensure proper execution. It is the responsibility of the Notary Public to ensure the signers have appeared before them and have produced proper identification. The Notary Public officiates at the signing and insures that the documents are signed correctly.
Many documents required notarization. Here are the most common documents they get notarized:
- Powers of attorney
- conveyancing documents in land and property transactions
- probate, wills and similar documents related to the administration of estates of people
- personal documents and information for immigration control
- personal documents and information for overseas marriages
- authenticating company and business documents and transactions (e.g. shipping documents)
- school forms
- divorce decree
- property deeds
- mortgage agreement
- signing documents
- translation documents
Contact Tuscaloosa Tax Pro in Northport, AL