Business Start-Up Assistance
Do you want to start a small business? Do you need help? Partner with us today and we will walk you through step-by-step on starting a small business.
There are more than 28 million small businesses in the United States, making up a whopping 99.7% of all businesses, according to the Small Business Administration. When you consider some of the most popular reasons to start a business, including having a unique business idea, designing a career that has the flexibility to grow with you, working toward financial independence, and investing in yourself – it’s no wonder that small businesses are everywhere.
- Step 1: Do your research
- Step 2: Make a plan
- Step 3: Plan your finances
- Step 4: Choose a business structure
- Step 5: Pick and register your business name
- Step 6: Get licenses and permits
- Step 7: Choose your accounting system
- Step 8: Set up your business location
- Step 9: Get your team ready
- Step 10: Promote your small business
To Schedule Your One on One Consultation
Call (205) 523-7448